Please take a moment to answer the poll question!
Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Test!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today was the first day of the third round of state testing this year at my school, they are testing all of the sophmores again (even if they already passed it, which I have) and it is frustrating me to death. It got me so mad I felt like punching the computer because I couldn't figure out a couple of the ?'s that I should have known. I am also really mad that I have to take the test again, because I passed the test already. Once you pass the test you are suppose to not have to take it again. My school just wants to "Look Good" to the state. I think it is cheeting and it is not fare but oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment