Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Friday, April 20, 2012

Goodbye Colton Dixon

Yesterday was a tragic day as Colton Dixon was eliminated from American Idol:



I can't believe this happened!!! This guy was the BEST singer/performer on the show, no question:



I think so many people were trying to make sure Jessica didn't get eliminated after all (which I think it was a mistake to use the save on her anyway):



Colton was much better than Jessica in almost every way:



Here is what I think was one of his best performances:



It was crazy to eliminate this guy and I think everyone should know it.

Bye Colton..... I will miss you. American Idol won't be the same without you.

Crying Face

2 comments:

lina@happy family said...

I agree. He has a great voice.

ADMIN said...

YA, he's the first one cut so far that I've been compelled to write about. The others I was kind of expecting to be cut at some point... but not him!!

Shout Box