Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Criminals!! Fair piece of advice!

WARNING all criminals should read this!

Just joking! Seriously though........... There is one piece of advice I want to give to all persons thinking of partaking in an act that is contrary to the law
_______________________________________________________________________________________

DON'T DO A CRIME UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO GO TO JAIL

It's that simple! I see it on the news and on television shows all the time. People do a crime and then they are completely devastated and stunned when they get caught! You will always get caught so you have to accept the fact that if you are involved in an act that is against the law..... you will either go to jail, or get another punishment! I know that you will not always go to jail for every little crime, but if you are willing to go to jail over a crime then you should be ready for any punishment! Except maybe death row!

This is a fair warning! Please take note and heed my advice.

Note: I'm not saying it's ok to do a crime at all, I'm just saying that it's kinda silly when a criminal wines and complains about being put in jail after he willfully does a crime.

0 comments:

Shout Box