Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Thursday, July 12, 2012

A fancy restaurant for an indoor mall!


I'm just going to take this time to comment on this restaurant located INSIDE A MALL in San Antonio. I could hardly believe that they would set up a restaurant like this inside a mall. It's incredible!


The above "building" may look real, but it's really just a set in a bigger building. Can you believe it? Kind of reminds me of sesame street. The whole set of sesame street is really just a street with a lot of "buildings" in another building.


This is what their tables look like. Fancy! Sorry I didn't get a picture of their menu, I'm sure it's extremely expensive!!


And lastly, this is in the center of the tables!

0 comments:

Shout Box