Please take a moment to answer the poll question!
Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
My Life (VBS and College)
Today went great at VBS. Like I said before I love the kids so I don't know how much can go wrong with that. I did all of the "Techy" stuff at VBS again as well as work with the kids. I am now at the College (My "Community College" or "Junior College" as some might call it). I am taking two classes during this summer term. I am taking an art class called "Experimental Media" and a Pre-college Level reading class called Reading 90. I've never really been good at reading comprehension which has always brought me down in the high school English classes but I'm a good writer. College is VERY good if you want to go on with life and make a lot of money. Some day I will be a game designer, a computer programmer, a computer animator, or something dealing with computers in the gaming area (I haven't yet decided).
Labels:
Art,
Bible School,
Children,
Christian,
Church,
Classes,
College,
Happy moments,
Homestead Gold Rush,
Kids,
Media,
message,
Outdoors,
Reading,
Summer Fun,
Tech,
Techy,
VBS,
Volunteer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment