Please take a moment to answer the poll question!
Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Classes, Work, and Wishes
I am about to go to the 4th Experimental Media class session I've had this term. I sort of like this class but at the same time it can be intimidating and hard. I am not really an artist in this way and it just isn't really where my interests are. I really don't know what I'm going to do now that the BEST 3 DAYS OF THE YEAR are over (VBS). I wish I could work with kids more than I do. I did some yard work for someone today, not my favorite but I did get $50 for it. At least I got money, would be MUCH happier if I could work with kids though. That seems to be the only thing I can do without getting too tired of it and it is my FAVORITE thing to do.
Labels:
Art,
Bible School,
Children,
Church,
Classes,
Favorite,
Homestead Gold Rush,
Kids,
Media,
Not so happy moments,
Nothing,
Nothing to do,
Vacation Bible School,
VBS,
Volunteer,
Wish,
yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment