Please take a moment to answer the poll question!
Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?
Monday, June 27, 2011
VBS (2011)
I like VBS (Vacation Bible School). I am volunteering there for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week. I LOVE working with the kids. I work with the 3rd and 4th graders as well as doing the sound board and the "Easy Worship" program for the opening and closing assemblies. I also am (this year) running a PowerPoint presentation of pictures everyday while my mom (who is also working VBS) talks about them and the mission project that we are doing. We are raising money to help a man in Romania with his roof. This years VBS theme is the Homestead Gold Rush.
Labels:
Bible School,
Church,
Creation,
Fun,
Happy moments,
Heading,
Homestead Gold Rush,
Kids,
message,
mold,
Outdoors,
private,
Summer Fun,
Vacation Bible School,
Van,
VBS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That sounds fantastic:)
Post a Comment