Please take a moment to answer the poll question!
Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?
Friday, July 1, 2011
Updates
Today I worked for about one hour cleaning/dusting someone’s music shop in town. I'm not too into music but I did get $10 for it. I bought the game Civilization 5 today and played it some, the game was ok, there were things about it that I liked more than Civ 4 and things I liked less (Maybe I just need to get more used to these new features and new display). Today was a pretty dull day with nothing really exciting. I don't think I'm going to do anything too fun over the weekend either.
Labels:
Buy,
Christian Gamer,
Favorite,
Fun,
Game Review,
Job,
Money,
Newest,
Nothing,
Nothing to do,
Review,
today,
Weekend Fun,
what,
when,
where
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment