Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

GOT OUT EARLY!!

I like getting released early from my classes (which seems to happen a lot for my reading 90 class since reading and writing 90 are combined and I am only taking reading 90). It gives me more time to do stuff like this blogging, checking my facebook, etc. I got released about 20 minutes early today because they were moving on to the writing part and I was only in reading. That means that I have about one hour until my next class starts. In other news... We have our friends (that we haven't seen in a long time) coming over in a couple weeks all the way from Mississippi.

0 comments:

Shout Box