Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Star Wars Game!!!!!!!

Today wasn't anything exciting. Yesterday I helped out in kids church for both first and second hour. Been playing heroes a lot, Just started another game today. I generated a small map with 2 players including me (One computer player). I've also been watching Star Wars: The Old Republic and it looks like it's going to come out soon (hopefully I have a job when it does so I can keep playing the game) but even if I'm not I've almost saved up enough money to pre-order the game which will give me early access plus one month free. That game will be THE BEST GAME EVER MADE.

0 comments:

Shout Box