Please take a moment to answer the poll question!
Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
College News with post Fourth of July Update
Today I got out pretty early from my reading 90 class (about an hour early). The reason is because the teacher is now going over the essays that we turned in last week and she already went over mine with me so now I am free. My art class still starts at 6:00 so now I have about an hour and a half before I have to be at that class. The fourth of July was great!!! I went to the beach and saw all of the neat fire works that both the professionals were shooting off and that individuals were shooting off. We had some fire works but were unable to shoot them off because our lighter wouldn't work, we'll probably shoot them off today when I get home though.
Labels:
4th of July,
Art,
Classes,
College,
Early,
Forth of July,
Fun,
Happy moments,
Killing Time,
Nothing,
Nothing to do,
private,
Reading,
School,
Summer Fun,
Teacher,
today,
what,
yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment