I didn't have a post yesterday because I was in Portland for most of the day. I live in a small town and Portland is the biggest city around. While I was in Portland I bought Disney's game called Guilty Party:
I just got the game yesterday and I've already gone through the story mode from start to finish. There is still more to do in the game if you want to play in party mode and solve new mysteries in one of the locations.
Right now I am again sitting and waiting for my next college class to start. There are some friends coming over to our house today and by the time I get back home they should be there already. They should have been there about 35 minutes ago which was the plan but it sounds like they are still about an hour away. They live about one state up (or north) so it takes a few hours to get from their house to our house.
Please take a moment to answer the poll question!
Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment