Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Friday, July 15, 2011

Did You Know??? PANDORA!!!

I have found out about a cool site called Pandora where you can listen to the music you like. You can type in an artist or a song and it will start playing music like the artist or the song. It's pretty cool. It is free so there are a lot of advertisements. I'm still trying to figure out that program so there is nothing else to report on that. We're going to have friends coming over in a couple weeks that live almost on the other side of the states from us so that is pretty cool. Tell you more when I can.

0 comments:

Shout Box