Guest post written by Heather Byers
I won't deny that I order out way too often. It's just so easy! But when you're single sometimes you just don't see the worth in trying to cook for yourself. But I'm really trying my hardest to do that more often so that I know how to cook and just won't have to rely on take out menus for the rest of my life.
I thought a really easy way to learn how to cook stuff would be to start out with something simple and perfect that, so I'm working on pizza right now. I was browsing online a few days ago for some new recipes and as I was doing that I saw the site www.Domainnames.com. After I read through it some I decided to come up with a blog talking about me learning how to cook for myself and the things that I just happen to throw together because of it.
I think that this is going to be really fun and make sure that I do stay faithful to my new goal in learning how to cook adequately. I want to be able to cook so well that I won't even want to order take out food any more.
Please take a moment to answer the poll question!
Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment