Still Thinking?
................................
If you don't have it by now then I will just tell you! CRIMINALS and by criminals I really mean CRIMINALS!!!! Don't obey the law ANYWAY!!

If you take away the guns of everyone else, then you will just be making it easier for them!

Not to mention that our RIGHT to keep and bear arms is found in our constitution!!

Gun control is going to do several BAD things in our country!
- Open the door for tyranny!
- Give criminals free reign and sole ownership of our guns
- Create another black market where criminals will buy and trade our guns behind the back of our government
- Weaken this country
Hitler and Stalin both had, at least, one thing in common! Gun Control! Take away our guns and you take away our freedom!! I will NOT stand for that!!
We must also protect ourselves from other countries!! If you get rid of too many guns it will open the doors for another country to come in and invade us!

0 comments:
Post a Comment