Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Kroger Deli Fried Chicken!!

The following is my honest opinion. I am a bzzagent, which means I get products and services for FREE and then I share my opinions with you! This time I got some Kroger Fried Chicken!



Fried chicken from the deli of any Kroger store is amazing! It is cooked to just the right temperature and seasoned to perfection! I usually have to season chicken a lot when I get it, but chicken from a Kroger deli doesn't require any extra seasonings.

Aside from the occasional piece that might taste a little dry, Kroger's chicken is the best there is! I would recommend you get yourself down to your nearest Kroger store and try a piece right away! You won't be disappointed!



For those of you that don't know....

The Kroger Family of Stores includes....

0 comments:

Shout Box