Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Friday, June 21, 2013

KRAZZY KARDZZZ!! (part 2)

Hello and welcome to the second segment of...... KRAZZY KARDZZZ!!!!!

Here's how it works, I will post some cards that I have found in the store below, some of them may be funny, some of them may be cool, they could be anything! The front cover will be on the left and the inside will be on the right. I will have my comments about it below each card. Feel free to leave your comments about any card below, I may edit it into the post later. To tell me what card you are commenting on, please use a number (1 being the first card listed).

Here they are....



Awwwww.... two babies holding hands! True romance!




What a relief!




DANCE CANDLES!!! DANCE!!!!!




Is that like winning the lottery but then finding out that they took $560,000,000 out of your winnings because of taxes??

diasgang: That card about after taxes is very funny:)




That's a nice card........ if only they could read!

0 comments:

Shout Box