I am writing this post to remind everyone that God has a plan for their life. No matter how tough thing get, you can always count on God to have the answer.
Jeremiah 29:11 states "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
Everything falls into Gods plan, even if something happens to us that doesn't seem good at the time, or if we fail that math test, or if we lose that job, or if we're taken to the hospital with two broken ribs. God has a plan. Remember that!
Please take a moment to answer the poll question!
Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
God Has A Plan
Labels:
a hero,
accident,
christ,
Christianity,
Church,
Classes,
destination,
God,
God has a plan,
Heading,
help me god,
king,
people,
people to people,
plan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yeah i know God has a better plan form me
Post a Comment