Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Car That Drives Itself? Is it possible? Oh, Yes!!

Check it Out!!:



Google has self driving cars. Who knows when they will be in the hands of common people like us. I think that people will eventually be comfortable with self driving cars but it could take some time after they are put on the market for people to get comfortable with them.

I am a HUGE sci fi fan and I am excited at what the future might hold. Please check out my side bar and vote on the poll. Do you think that we will ever trust a self driving car completely? You can also comment and share what you think of the idea of a self driving car.

0 comments:

Shout Box