Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Friday, March 30, 2012

Vegetarian or Vegan?? I say MEAT!!

When we were first created we were all Vegetarians (even the dinosaurs, lions, tigers, and bears). However, after Noah came off the ark God said

"...Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall upon all of the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, now I give you everything."

Genesis 9:1-3

We are now allowed to eat meat, and there is some nutrients in meat that we shouldn't deprive ourselves of.. "By avoiding beef, you are over 7 times more likely to suffer a zinc deficiency." http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/nutrition/meat.htm

Men are now natural meat eaters and to deprive yourself of meat (or other animal products) is actually really unhealthy. I've heard the vegetarians who think "Meat is Murder." I also find it odd that they then turn around and advocate FOR abortion. All I have to say to those people is... Animals are animals, they do not get the same rights as humans (sure we shouldn't go kill happy), but God made us the height of his creation and he gave us permission to kill and eat. So that's what we should do. |

1 comments:

Kris said...

I agree!!! :o)

Shout Box