Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Friday, March 23, 2012

If you don't like kids, stop working with them!!!

There are a lot of child abusers out there!!! My one question is WHY??? If you don't like kids then don't work with them!! So that the rest of us that do like them can work with them without the scrutiny and mistrust that those who would misuse their position have placed on us!!

I've read an article about hackers and they feel the same way. "Reporters who call criminals 'hackers' make us real hackers angry. Eric Raymond, author of 'The New Hacker's Dictionary,' says, 'Real hackers call these people ‘crackers’ and want nothing to do with them..."
(which I found here: http://www.happyhacker.org/define.shtml). I feel the same way about this issue.

There are now all of these rules and guidlines for what to not do and how to behave. A person can't just have fun with kids anymore without going through intense background checks.

I also find it interesting that the schools don't follow some of the rules that are forced on the rest of us. Like... The fact that you should have at least two people in one room with the kids at any time. Schools do have background checks done but that is about all they do, and then you hear stories about the school teacher who made sexual advances towards his kids in class.

There is absolutly no reason for that, and I want it to stop!!! So that the ones of us who just want to have some fun with the kids sometimes don't have to be looking over our sholders wondering if anyone is going to accuse us of something that we didn't do!

0 comments:

Shout Box