Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Snow??? This Late in the season? On the Coast??

I live on the coast of Oregon and we hardly ever have any snow during the winter but today we got a whole bunch of dangerous snow on the roads and everywhere (it is quickly melting though). I am very surprised that we are getting snow this late in the season. Spring is way too close to get any snow now... apparently not.

Don't tell me it's global warming because I don't want to hear it. Global Warming is a pretty dumb concept. I can't figure it out. When it gets really hot in a place they blame it on global warming and when it gets really cold in a place they also blame it on global warming. What do you think global warming really does? It definitely doesn't have anything to do with us because we have been using cars and other stuff like that for a long time and why would we just be noticing this now?

I think that this cold spell is nothing more than a weather phenomenon that is pretty rare around here.

0 comments:

Shout Box