Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Friday, March 16, 2012

Let's talk about a shark tank!!

No, not a real shark tank with real sharks. I'm talking about a TV show that airs (in my timezone) at 8 o'clock on Fridays:



This is a show where several investors (or sharks), Barbara Corcoran (Manhattan real estate titan), Kevin Harrington (king of infomercials), Robert Herjavec (technology tycoon), Daymond John (fashion mogul) and Kevin O'Leary (venture capitalist), hear a lot of crazy, insane, but bright ideas.

After hearing an idea and discussing all it's ins and outs it with the entrepreneur(s) they must decide whether or not to present the person with an offer (either what they're asking for or something different). Sometimes the sharks have to "fight" each other for a piece of the company (if they think it's an acceptable enough risk):



I think the show is great, I even think it is a little better that undercover boss (which I love too). It's interesting to hear about all the new businesses that are growing and to hear about everyone's crazy ideas.

0 comments:

Shout Box