Some people think that in order for an action movie to be good, like the expendables, there needs to be a lot of cussing and gore. Which is simply not true. There are several examples of movies that are very good, with not much of that stuff at all.
The first one is STAR WARS
Star Wars is an awesome movie (or series of movies) with almost no profanity (if any) and no blood or gore.
The second one that I can think of is IRON MAN
Iron Man (especially Iron Man 2) is FULL of action and explosives with not much profanity and I don't remember any blood or gore.
The third (and very recent) one is THE AVENGERS
The Avengers is a GREAT move, even beat the record in the box office, and it has almost no profanity and no blood and gore (at least not that I remember).
I was reading online and I could see the sheer outcry of the people when they were told that The Expendables was going to be PG-13. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE R TO BE GOOD!!!! In fact it's better if it's not!
Please take a moment to answer the poll question!
Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?
Friday, May 18, 2012
#$%@&%@#@
Labels:
action,
at at star wars,
avengers,
blood,
box office,
gore,
iron man,
Movie,
movies,
new movies,
Star Wars,
starwars,
the avengers,
watch movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment