Please take a moment to answer the poll question!
Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Battleship
Now a lot of people, including The Amazing Atheist (not that I take too much stock in his opinions), said that this movie was a flop and wasn't very good. I would have to completely disagree. This movie was awesome (although it wasn't quite as good as The Avengers, although it came close).
This movie held tons of action and aliens and it was downright awesome!!!!!! I actually did think that there was a pretty good story in this movie (even though a lot of people said that the dialogue was just there as a bridge between the action scenes). This movie was really good and I would recommend it to anyone who likes (or at least can handle) highly intense action scenes. I also thought that it was very clever how they put elements of the board game into the movie.
Labels:
a games,
action,
at the movies,
avengers,
boat,
body,
choice,
Christian Gamer,
Christian Gamers,
Game,
games,
games games,
gun,
guns,
Movie,
movies,
navy,
on line games,
people,
watch movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment