Please take a moment to answer the poll question!

Scroll down to the bottom for the Shoutbox, It's at the VERY bottom!! Keep scrolling!!

Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?

Monday, May 21, 2012

Why are both of you working??

I have yet to understand this excessive need for both parents to work in a family. I can understand it when your child is old enough to be on his own, but when your kid is 7, 8, 9 or younger you should be there. Both of you are not needed to work. If you choose to have kids you or your spouse should stay home with him/her/them.

I'm not going to try and say that it should be the wife or anything (especially in this age) but ONE of you should stay home. This goes hand in hand with a previous post I made about preschool. I know you can just drop them off at some place and then go to work but it's too much..... you may think you can handle it but your FIRST duty is to your kids and that job will suffer if you add something else.

Sometimes what it comes down to is your 8 year old kid having to come home from school to an empty house and just stay there by him/herself till you come home, and that's not safe.

0 comments:

Shout Box