Please take a moment to answer the poll question!
Would you trust a driverless car to drive you around?
Friday, May 11, 2012
The Avengers
I saw The Avengers on opening night. It was awesome!!!!! The only thing I didn't like is that they tried WAY too hard to put humor in the scenes that are non-humorous by nature, and that doesn't work!
There are some scenes in The Avengers that are supposed to be serious, but they destroyed them. Other than that it was a really good movie that I recommend everyone see. There are funny parts that I liked, because it's ok to put humor in those scenes but it gets old after awhile.
This is a movie worth seeing, so go see it (if you haven't already)!
I think my favorite hero (in this movie) is probably Hawkeye, just because I like that he uses his skill to overcome enemies. My least favorite is definitely Hulk because he's not really a hero, he's a monster!
Labels:
a hero,
action,
adult,
at the movies,
avengers,
Captain America,
company corporation,
death,
gun,
guns,
guy,
hacker,
hero,
hulk,
humor,
joke,
kill,
marvel,
the avengers,
youtube videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I haven't yet seen this movie. Thanks for dropping by :)
Post a Comment